18 June 2018
The Surface Hub at Business Faculty
Our clients can use the Business Faculty Surface Hub on request. Why do we offer a Surface Hub? Because it’s our primary task to make the practical organisation of your meeting happen as seamlessly as possible. This is where the Surface Hub comes into play: this digital whiteboard offers a plethora of Microsoft collaboration tools to make your meeting or seminar at Business Faculty more interactive.
What can you do with the Surface Hub?
The Microsoft Surface Hub offers a broad range of functionalities:
- Give PowerPoint presentations, draw and present visual representations of sales data with the Power BI tool
- Make notes together with your colleagues
- Share, edit and send meeting notes as OneNote files
- Plan or start meetings with Skype for Business
- The Hub is equipped with an internal PC with Windows 10 and Office
Book the Surface Hub for your meeting
Are you booking a conference room with us? Don’t forget to mention that you’d like to use the Surface Hub. This device is only available on request.
Want to know more about how the Surface Hub works? Read all about the device here.