23 August 2017
Have you noticed how your inner strength and enjoyment slumps in the course of the day? Then why not take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Business Faculty and Xylos invite you to re/discover your physical and digital well-being during a half-day course. After this free session with our professionals, you will know how best to manage your resilience.
And why not take the opportunity to discover our multi-purpose rooms and receive a 10% discount on your next reservation.
So sign up for free (see below), put on your comfy trousers and come and enjoy an informative learning experience on Friday, 15 September 2017.
- 8:30 - 9:00: Reception with healthy breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:15: Surprise session
- 9:15 - 10:15: How Mindfulness affects our brain - Isabelle Cuppens, Mindfulness Trainer
Mindfulness trainer Isabelle Cuppens takes you on a journey to show you how your brain functions. Why do we respond the way we do in certain situations and how can we change this if it is causing loss of energy or stress? Where other Mindfulness coaches concentrate on being present in the here and now, thanks to her background as a medical doctor Isabelle is able to give you a clear explanation.
- 10:15: Break
- 10:30 - 11:15: The six steps towards Digital Well-Being - Hugo Meganck, Learning Consultant
Digital tools help you to complete your tasks quicker. However, there is also a flip side: you are easily distracted and the balance between work and private life is sometimes lost. Thanks to many years of experience as a trainer and consultant, during this session Hugo Meganck helps you to find the balance.
- 11:15 - 12:15: Avoiding a tensed desk posture with Yoga - Sophie Claeys, Yoga Instructor
Sophie Claeys is a professionally trained Yoga instructor with 15 years of experience, and founded the Yoga Bar in 2015. During this session you will wind down completely and learn how to find tranquillity in your daily and professional life. As a participant, you are encouraged to practise at your own level, so don’t worry about any initial inhibitions. Come dressed in your most comfortable clothes and enjoy the tranquillity exuded by Sophie. Namaste!
- 12:15 - 13:30 Power Food Buffet
- Date: Friday 15 September
- Venue: Business Faculty & Xylos – Sint-Lendriksborre 6, 1120 Brussels
- Language: English
You can join the free sessions after you have registered (see below).